Monday, September 27, 2010

check it!

Saturday was the wine festival! Jessica, Kelsey, and I met up with Sarah, Synnove, Asgar, and our new Argentine friend Gigi. The place was huge inside and when you get in they give you your very own wine glass for sampling. We wandered about tasting wine although I know nothing of wine. When I go to a store I pick the pretty label and make sure it's from Argentina. Honestly I don't really even like it that much, though it's kind of growing on me. So Asger and I found this free tour that would take you around the place, have you try a few wines, and then the (really cute) guy told us about them. So I've learned a bit about bubbly white wine. Oh and we also tried nectar? Not sure what exactly it all meant but my goodness it was yummy :) This guy walking around taking pictures for 2night.com came around and took a picture or Asger and I! Now we're on the internetssssss check it!

http://2night.com/buenosaires/photos/events/164495/vinos-bodegas#020

No comments:

Post a Comment